Voir Détails Lambert TD5
Manufactured in 1961
Made in France
Producer EDOUARD LAMBERT
Required surface 14 x 7 m
Electric power max 100 Kw
Maximum print width 500 x 700 mm
Cleaning cilinder 760 mm lenght and 350 mm diameter (353 mm Max)
Cleaning in selfheated vessel in immersion of water, soda and oil solution
Double-sheet output with load trim and fully automatic sheetfeed exchange
Plate sustaining cilinder selfheated with oil
Print with double plate with possibility to convert to one plate
4 sectored gutter ink
Directly on plate ink system
Due to improvement made on the machine, a fully rebuild and redesign, TD5 become a very competitive and economic machine, which is a decising matter for an intaglio machine.
TD5 has an power electric power consumtion wich is half comparing with a 4 plates GIORI machine, as an example.
Due to the fact that this machine has two plates, it has less mechanical moving mass and any lick of energy of the worm water circulation sistem is avoided because of the heating sistem of the plate sustaining cilinder and cleaning solution (which generate higher installation and manufacturing costs and not least extra surface) Due to the use of two plates, TD5 has lower preparing and adjustment time as wel as reduced costs comparing with a 4 plates machine.
Ink consumption is reduced due to a gutter ink mixing extractable sistem, easy to modify and sectoring for specific jobs.
The easy cleaning procedure makes possible a perfect recovery of the ink and reduced time.
Automatic printed sheets loading sistem gives more movement freedom to the operators who has to take the pallets with printed sheets at longer period of time because of the higher storage capacity at disposal.
Plus the machine has a special drawer for probe sheets wich helps the operator during makeready and control operation.
INTERVENTIONS MADE ON MACHINE WHEN RETROFITTING
The machine was dismantled in every mechanical part and each of them has been checked and where necessary the parts were replaced after a strict scrutiny in their cases burnished, chrome, nickel, anodized, painted, etc. in order to restore the original conditions. The electrical system was completely redone since the existing one because of subsequent interventions during the course of years it has become unusable and inappropriate to the objectives of the review. Focus of the review are the update of important interventions that have been decided with the invaluable assistance of highly specialised person who, with the experience on the equipment, would have provided the information needed to review, thus aiming at the maximum yield of the machine . Here then is a brief intervention undertaken:
- It was taken off the feeder system discard now unused due to the use of quick-drying inks and in its place put two pillars holding up the release.
- The feeder has been replaced with a current feeder more modern, capable of raising the productivity of the machine due to faster starting and more sustained workflow. The system of registration and current team not great precision and relatively vague it was replaced and it was installed a new board-type vacuum.
- In combination with the new feeder were mounted electronic controler registers and double spreadsheet controler.
- We designed a new system and temperature control of the plate cylinder. The temperature could not be controlled in infrared mode because the plate is made from polished metal and the system had mounted brush strips totally unreliable (maintenance cycles of about 15 minutes), so we needed to build a measurement system controlled by two digital processors that allow to have accurate and reliable reading of a thermocouple and the advantages of signal transmission without contact (infrared).
- The machine is equipped with a PLC control system can handle the whole machine and provide great flexibility in case of future interventions (eg special processes)
- The cabin, shaped lectern in order to accommodate a full control station and control panel are both used by operators as a table control. Over and above this zone has been set up now another work station accessible from the platform and both of them have push-button in order to facilitate start-up operations and production.
- It was installed a visualization system with monitor. Two monitors were mounted at the two main buttons (zone cabin), but can be installed in the future up to four. The monitors are controlled by a PC in constant communication with the PLC of the machine and can view all the key data such as: Temperature cylinder plates, soda bath temperature, absorption engine, copies per hour, total copies, copies cell 1 and 2, operation of one or two plates, machine error messages, etc.
- The buttons (completely new) were redistributed into better positions more accessible and equipped with features to improve performance and safety.
- The whole machine is wired with a connector system for easy assembly and disassembly and sorting of boxes with wires to reduce to the minimum possible maintenance and modification.
- The ink system has been altered in order to mount the ink putting tires on steel or aluminum plates so that they can easily be reassembled in the machine or stored for future work.
- The running boards were reconstructed by making them larger and more secure.
- All housing access are reconstructed and equipped with micro-switches.
- The machine is also adapted to current safety regulations.
US$ Make an offer
similaire Lambert TD5
Piezo head (180 nozzles x 8 lines) x 4 heads Maximum printing width...
12#2602 Epson SC-S30600 plotter, serial number PXVE001136, year...
Max air flow to be treated: 13.000 Nm3/h Minimum air flow to be...
Vendesi piegalastre e punzonatrice hidelberg SM 70x100 e in blocco...
max. size 74 x 104 cm age 2000 ink quality control MultiCCI 1D Online ink quality...
COMPRESSORE A VITE KAESAR PER ARIA DEUMIDIFICATA Rapida e agevole fruibilità grazie ai...
feeding width: 200-600 mm max feeding length: 500 mm max diameter unwinding: 600 mm(800...